Fab Five and Fab Ten from Bell give you unlimited talk and text with your most fab friends.
Fab numbers can be mobile or landline numbers from any carrier. You get unlimited incoming and outgoing calls and text messages with the numbers on your Fab list.
If you have nationwide Fab Five/Fab Ten, your Fab numbers can include phone numbers from across Canada. The local Fab Five/Fab Ten feature only covers numbers within your local calling area.
You can change your Fab Five/Fab Ten list at no charge using the following Self Serve options.
On your mobile phone or smartphone:
- Using your phone’s web browser, visit bell.mobi, select Menu and then select Self serve. Or, launch the Bell Self serve app.
- Scroll down and select Feature settings.
- Select Manage my Fab contacts.
- Select Edit.
- Make your changes and select Confirm.
On your computer:
- Log in to My Bell.
- Click My services at the top of the page. If applicable, select your mobile phone.
- Click the My plan & features tab.
- Scroll down to Manage feature settings. Click Change for the Fab Five/Fab Ten feature.
- Click Show settings for the Fab number you want to change.
- Click Continue.
- Make your changes and click Submit.
The changes will take effect within a couple of hours.Log in to My Bell