How to use Roadside Assistance
What is Roadside Assistance?
Roadside Assistance provides emergency services anywhere in Canada and the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Services include:
- Changing a flat tire (spare tire must be provided by the subscriber)
- Gas delivery (up to 12 litres)
- Battery boost
- Towing following mechanical problems (fees may apply depending on the distance)
This service can be used by any driver as long as the mobile phone registered for the service is at the location Roadside Assistance is dispatched to.
You can add Roadside Assistance to your Bell Mobility rate plan for a monthly fee.
Using Roadside Assistance
To reach Roadside Assistance 24/7:
- Call #RESCUE (#737283) free from your mobile phone.
- From any other phone, call 1 866 313-1090.
Allow about 30 minutes after you've placed the call for help to arrive.
If your vehicle requires towing:
- Towing service has a basic value of $50 (plus tax). Extra fees may apply depending on distance and the area where the service is used.
- The price per extra kilometre is set by the towing company that responds to the call.
- A credit card is required.
Note: The mobile phone that is registered with Roadside Assistance must be at the location Roadside Assistance is dispatched to. However, the driver or vehicle can be different from the one registered.
Subscribing to Roadside Assistance
You can add Roadside Assistance to your Bell Mobility rate plan:
- How to repair my Bell Mobility phone
- What do I need to know about coverage and rates while travelling to the U.S.?
- How to protect my mobile phone with Smart/Phone Care
- How much are repair fees for my mobile phone or smartphone?
- What does the manufacturer’s warranty for my Bell Mobility device cover?
- How to change my Bell Mobility rate plan online
- How to set up my BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS)
- What do I need to know about coverage and rates while travelling overseas?
- How to move your Bell services
- How to use Message Centre voicemail