You can access Facebook on your mobile phone or smartphone by:
- Using your phone's web browser
- Downloading an app for your smartphone
- Signing up for Facebook Mobile Texts (text messaging)
Facebook Mobile Web
Use the web browser on your mobile phone or smartphone to upload photos, write notes, make Wall posts and more.
- From the web browser, enter the URL m.facebook.com
- From the Mobile Browser home page, select Communities > Facebook
Facebook mobile app
The Facebook app gives you more complete access to Facebook features and is available on many smartphones, including iPhone, BlackBerry and Android. To download the Facebook app, visit the app store on your smartphone and search "Facebook".
Facebook Mobile Texts
This Facebook feature lets you receive and reply to messages, pokes and Wall posts using text messages. Once you register for Facebook Mobile Texts, you can perform actions by sending text messages to short code FBOOK (32665).
Standard text messaging and picture messaging rates apply. If you subscribe to a text messaging bundle, incoming messages are free and outgoing messages are deducted from your bundle.