Forwarding an email
- Open the message you want to forward.
- In the toolbar, click Forward.
Right click anywhere in the message and select Forward from the menu that appears.
- Type an email address in the To field, or click To and select an email address from your Contacts. You can type several addresses into the To field, separated by commas, or put additional names in the CC or BCC fields.
- Type any text you want to add to the original message. If you want to attach any files, click Attach in the toolbar.
- Click Send when you’re ready to send the message. Or click Save Draft to save it and send it later.