Writing a new email
- From your Bell Mail inbox, click New on the Mail tab.
- Type an email address in the To field, or click To and select an email address from your Contacts. You can type several addresses into the To field, separated by commas, or put additional names in the CC or BCC fields.
- Type a subject in the Subject field.
- Type the text of the message.
- If you want to attach any files to the message, click Attach in the toolbar and select the file from your computer.
- Click Send when you’re ready to send your message. Or click Save Draft to save it and send it later.
To open a message you’ve saved as a draft:
- Open the Drafts folder.
- Click on the To column of the message you want to open.