Using Last Call Return
To hear the number of the last call received:
- Lift the receiver and dial *69 (or 1169 for rotary phones).
- Listen for the number of the last call received.
- Press 1 if you want to return the call.
- To cancel, lift the receiver and dial *89 (or 1189 on rotary phones). Charges still apply on cancelled Last Call Return requests made on a pay-per-use basis.
- If the line is busy: during the automated message telling you that the line is busy, dial *66 (or 1166 for rotary phones), hang up and the line will be monitored for 30 minutes. A short-short-long ring will let you know when the line is free. Lift the receiver and the call will be made automatically.
- Five attempts will be made to signal your line. If after 30 minutes you have not responded to the signals, the request will be cancelled.