Under the Bell Bundle program (the “Program”), Bell Canada or its affiliates (together, “Bell” or “we”) provide you with a discount of $4 off your monthly bill per Service Category (as defined below) and $9 for TV for any of the rate plans and features listed at http://bundles.bell.ca (the “Discountable Services”) up to a maximum of $25 per month.
To be eligible for the Program:
- You must subscribe continually to at least two (2) of any of the following Bell service categories (“Service Categories”): Home Phone (local home phone and/or long distance service), Internet, TV and Mobility (each, an “Eligible Service”);
- Your Mobility service must be a postpaid consumer Bell Mobility rate plan, not a prepaid or business plan;
- At least one of your Eligible Services must be a Discountable Service.
- The billing address for all of your Eligible Services must be in Ontario or Quebec;
- The accounts for your Discountable Services must be consolidated under the same billing name and address under Bell’s consolidated invoice (“One Bill”);
- You must comply with the terms and conditions applicable to your Eligible Services; and
- All accounts for your Eligible Services must remain in good standing.
Except as otherwise stated in a specific offer, the Bundle Discount will not be applied during any promotions or combined with other offers for a Discountable Service.
The Program, or any portion of it, including the Bundle Discount may be modified, discontinued or terminated at any time. We will notify you thirty (30) days in advance of any change that affects you. We may notify you of any such change with a message on your One Bill or by any other method which is likely to come to your attention, such as an email or a letter. You agree that Bell is not obligated to provide the Bundle Discount for the duration of any term contract for Eligible Services, including the Discountable Services.