- All programming is billed in advance, except for Pay-per-Vu! movies and events. Payment is due upon receipt of your invoice.
- Statements may include partial charges in the event changes were made to your Bell Satellite TV programming services.
- Taxes are calculated based on federal and provincial tax laws and applied to services.
- All statements rendered are subject to corrections or amendments.
- Overpayments will be credited toward your next statement.
- An administrative fee of $25 will be levied if your cheque is returned by your bank.
- Two types of security locks are available:
- Parental Lock - You can lock your Bell Satellite TV receiver with a password so that only those who know the password can access certain channels. Click here set up your parental control
- Personal Identification Number (PIN) - Assign a PIN to your account. Call the Customer Service call centre 1 888 SKY-DISH (759-3474) to set this up.
For details concerning these terms and conditions, please see the Bell Satellite TV Customer Service Agreement (PDF 137.01 KB). Your account is governed by, and subject to, the Bell Satellite TV Customer Service Agreement, the terms and conditions of which are deemed to have been accepted by you by requesting, or by paying for, any services offered by Bell Satellite TV. Please refer to Appendix B of your User Manual for a copy of this agreement.
The balance due must be paid in full by the due date. Please allow sufficient time for payment to reach us by the due date. If your payment is not received in full by this date, you will be charged interest of 2% when and where permitted by law. If your account remains unpaid for a period of sixty (60) days for single family units (SFU) and forty five (45) days for multiple dwelling units (MDU), we may also charge an administration fee of $25 to offset the additional processing costs associated with delinquent accounts. Service may be deactivated and any past due amount must be paid before service will be reactivated. Currently, a $50 deactivation fee will be applied. A $50 administration fee is charged to reactivate an IRD which has been permanently deactivated upon request of the subscriber.
The following methods of payment may be used to pay your Bell Satellite TV statement of account:
- Pre-authorized payments - Automatic withdrawals from your bank account. Worry-free and simple, payment is removed from the specified bank of your choice, 3 days after the bill date.
- Recurring credit card - Automatically billed to your credit card each month.
- Cheque/money order - Write your Bell Satellite TV 16-digit account number on the cheque/money order and include your payment coupon in the envelope provided.
- Bank - Payment can be made at most Canadian financial institutions by automated banking machine, over the counter, telephone and computer. Contact your bank for more information.
When statements are sent
FIRST STATEMENT will arrive about 20 days after your account is activated and will be for a 2-month period in advance. If your account is activated on May 12, for example, your statement will have a billing date of May 27 and cover the period from May 12 to July 11.
ALL OTHER STATEMENTS will have same monthly billing date (June 27, July 27 and so on) and wIll be for 1-month period in advance.
Warranty and liability
Bell Satellite TV makes no warranty and assumes no responsibility for any damages resulting from services provided. (Full details in Bell Satellite TV Customer Service Agreement).
Phone connection required
Receiver units must be directly and continuously connected to an operating telephone line in Canada as a condition of service. Service may be disconnected in cases where receiver is not connected.