Error 015: Please standby for the satellite signal
If you see the error code 015 at the top-right corner of the error message on your TV (see diagram), please note the following:
Are you experiencing bad weather conditions in your region?
Water-heavy clouds, hail, wet snow and freezing rain are the most problematic weather conditions that could affect your signal.
- If weather conditions are affecting your signal, you may not see a change until the weather has improved.
- Instead of waiting for the weather to clear, you can visit www.bell.ca/tvonline to watch selected programming on your computer.
If the weather is not the issue, check the following:
- Loose/missing connections: Check that the cable coming from the satellite dish is connected to Satellite In on the back of your receiver. Dual tuner receivers need one cable connected to each of the Satellite In spots at the back of your receiver.
- Reset your receiver: Push and hold the POWER button on the front panel for 5 seconds.
- Check your power inserter: If you have an HD PVR or multiple receivers on your account, you may have a device called a power inserter (below) to power your satellite installation. Check to ensure it is still plugged into a power outlet.
If the weather is not a factor and the connections have been verified, please contact us for further assistance.