Section 1a: Installation and activation
- How to change my Bell Satellite TV installation date
- Can I install a Bell Satellite TV system myself?
- How to activate an additional receiver
- How to ensure I receive HD programming on all my receivers
- Why do I have to keep my phone line connected to my receiver?
- Will plugging my receiver(s) into my phone line interrupt my phone or Internet service?
- How to use the Home Connect Kit to set up my Bell Satellite TV HD PVR Plus receiver
- How to differentiate between a RG59 and RG6 coaxial cable
Section 1b: Configuring standard features
- 9242 receiver panel information
- How to set up parental controls on my receiver
- How to use the Caller ID feature
- How to change the closed captioning settings on my receiver
- How to make changes to the Inactivity Standby feature
- What is HomeComm and how does it work?
- What are the Single and Dual Modes on my Bell Satellite TV receiver and how do I use them?
- How to use Picture In Picture?
- How to restore the foreign language I hear with my TV program to a language of my choice
- How to set up my receiver to control a VCR
- How to schedule the time when your receiver gets its updates