Set locks by channel or by rating
Locks allow you to password-protect programming based on ratings, or on a channel-by-channel basis. To set locks by channel or by rating:
- Press MENU on your remote control and select Locks.
- Enter the password and select Ok.
- Choose Channel Locks or Rating Locks.
- Select the channel or rating you want to lock out.
- A check box will appear to confirm your selection. Select SAVE/DONE.
- PG (parental guidance): suitable for children over 8, but supervision recommended for those between 8 and 13.
- Over 14: suitable for those over 14.
- Over 18: suitable for adults only.
- NR/AO (no rating/adult oriented): contains graphic language, violence, nudity, adult-oriented profanity or strong sexual content.
Ratings are set by the television programmers.