How to record shows on my Bell Satellite TV PVR using the show’s name or a keyword: Settling scheduling conflicts
Receiver models 5200, 9200, 9241, 9242 and 9400 are dual tuner receivers that can record two programs at the same time. If you schedule three or more programs to be recorded at the same time, a scheduling conflict will arise.
To resolve scheduling conflicts:
- You can manually set the priorities when creating the timer. Otherwise the receiver will set the priorities by order of programs entered.
- You can change the priorities at any time.
- The larger the number the lower the priority (i.e., number 3 on the list is lower priority than number 1).
- You can override a specific timer's priority with a one-time skip or by restoring it.
- By selecting a timer in the daily schedule you will have the option to skip or restore as applicable for that timer.
For more information please tune into channel 198 for a video demonstration.