Satellite receiver front panel
- SmartCard door: Your receiver’s SmartCard is located behind this door.
- Power light: When lit, indicates that your receiver is on.
- POWER button: Turns receiver on or off.
- SYS INFO button: Displays the system information screen.
- Arrow buttons: Lets you change channels and navigate on-screen menus and guides.
- SELECT button: Selects menu items.
Satellite receiver back panel
- Satellite in: Connects to your satellite dish.
- Audio/video output: Provides standard definition audio and video to your TV.
- HD audio/video output: Provides digital audio and high definition video to your HD TV.
- USB port: Lets you connect an external hard drive to your receiver.
- Ethernet port: Connects to your home network to order movies or events.
- Phone jack: Connects to your phone line to order movies or events, and to get caller ID on your TV screen.