TV Selection:Bell Satellite TV Change my selection now
Receivers and remote controls
Support for your device
Select your receiver model to get customized support for your receiver and remote control.
9242 - HD PVR Plus Receiver
- Section 1: Installing and configuring your 9242 receiver
- Section 2: Using your Bell Satellite TV remote control
- Section 3: Customizing the Electronic Programming Guide
- Section 4: Using Remote PVR and expanding recording capacity
- Section 5: Watching live, PPV, 3D or PVR content on Bell Satellite TV
- Section 6: Error codes and troubleshooting for your 9242 receiver
Troubleshooting for receivers & remotes
I have a problem and I need help.
- Bell Satellite TV Error 002: Your satellite signal is temporarily unavailable
- My TV is showing Error 005: Your SmartCard does not have authorization to view or purchase this program
- My Bell Satellite TV program has picture but no sound
- I have a problem using my Favourite Lists on my Bell Satellite TV
- I can’t unlock my receiver because I forgot my password.
Hints and tips for receivers & remotes
I want to learn about how things work.
- How to activate an additional Bell Satellite TV receiver
- Will plugging in my Bell Satellite TV receiver(s) into my phone line interrupt my phone or Internet service?
- Can I use the pause feature during a live broadcast or, just with recorded programs?
- How to return Bell Satellite TV equipment that is defective or damaged
- How to program my Bell Satellite TV remote control