You can prevent your children from ordering programming you deem inappropriate by creating a PIN (personal identification number), by setting up parental controls or both.
Setting up a purchase PIN:
Your PIN is the 4-digit number you chose when you subscribed to Bell Satellite TV. If you can't remember your PIN or wish to change it, please call a customer service representative at 1 888 759-3474 for assistance.
- Press MENU on your remote.
- Press 5 (Locks)
- Press 3 (Lock System) to create a password.
- Press 1 (Rating Locks) and follow the onscreen directions to block access based on ratings.
- Press 2 (Channel Locks) and follow the onscreen directions to block access to specific channels.
- Press 6 (Lock PPV) and follow the onscreen directions to block access to any Pay-per-view or On Demand channel without the password.