As a Fibe TV subscriber in Ontario and Québec you have access to up to 450 channels on the Fibe TV app. Watch content on your smartphone, tablet, computer or Apple TV (4th generation).
Fibe customers have access to additional features in the app:
Using the app as a remote
While at home, the app lets you use your device as a remote control to change channels, access your programming guide, search for programs, and send content to your TV. It also lets you watch, pause, fast forward and rewind live TV. After installing the app, you must pair your mobile device with your Fibe TV receiver to use your device as a remote.
Make sure your mobile device is connected to your Bell Wi-Fi home network:
- Each Fibe TV receiver can be paired with 10 devices for use as a remote.
- You will need to set up the app for each individual Fibe TV receiver you have.
- The volume and power functions for your television are not available on the Fibe TV app.
Send content from your device to your TV and back
The Fibe TV app allows you to start watching a show on your mobile device and finish it on your TV set. Conversely, you can also start watching a show on your TV set and finish it on your mobile device. Learn how
Using the Fibe TV app with your Apple Watch
Once you’ve set up your iPhone to control your receiver, simply pair the Apple Watch to your iPhone to use your watch as a remote control.
How to control your receiver with your Apple Watch.
- On your Apple Watch open the Fibe TV app.
- Swipe left and right to access different screens allowing you to control your TV experience.
Using the app to manage recordings
The Fibe TV app gives you remote PVR features, letting you manage your PVR recordings from anywhere.
When away from home, you must log in using your MyBell username and password.
View step-by-step tutorials on using the following features:
- Set a new recording from your tablet or smartphone
- Set a new recording from your computer
- How to browse your recordings from your tablet or smartphone
- How to browse recordings from your computer
- How to alter a scheduled recording from your tablet or smartphone
- How to alter a scheduled recording from your computer
Using the app to watch recordings
You can now watch your recordings with the Fibe TV app on your phone, tablet and Apple TV. Recordings are made available to your devices up to one hour after their completion and will remain available for 45 days.
Things to note:
- If a channel is only available on a receiver, so are the recordings from that channel.
- If you extend your recording past the scheduled end time for a program, you can only view the extended portion of the recording on your receiver.
- You can only watch manual recordings with a receiver
- If you swap your PVR, recordings from your old PVR will no longer be available on the app.