- A 3D-capable television with fully charged 3D glasses
- A 3D-capable HD receiver from Bell Satellite TV (model 6400, 6131, 6141, 9241, 9242 or 9400)
- An HDMI cable to connect your satellite receiver to your 3D television set
Once you have your equipment, you are ready to enjoy 3D programming.
- Set your Bell Satellite TV receivers picture format to HD: Normal (see below).
- Set your television to the 3D mode called "side by side". Please refer to your television’s user guide for instructions specific to your television.
- Tune in to the channel showing 3D programming (check your local listings) and enjoy the show.
- When done, turn the 3D mode off to resume watching SD or HD programming.
To set your Bell Satellite TV receiver picture format to HD: Normal, press the star (*) button on your remote control until you see HD:Normal at the top left of your screen, under the information banner (see image below).