You can suspend your Bell Satellite TV programming from a minimum of six weeks up to a maximum of seven months.
To temporarily suspend your programming with the help of a Bell TV customer service representative, call 1 888 759-3474. A $15 monthly fee will apply.*
Save $5/month. A monthly fee of only $10/month will apply if you suspend your programming using one of the following self-serve methods:
- Log in to My Bell.
- Click on Set temporary suspension.
- Fill out the suspension form by following the on-screen directions.
Not registered for MyBell?
Take a few minutes to register now.
B. Through the automated phone system
- Call 1 888 759-3474.
- Confirm your language and provide your phone number.
- Press option 5 (Self-serve options).
- Press option 3 (Suspend or reactivate your programming).
- Follow the voice prompts.
To reactivate your programming
Your programming will automatically be reactivated at midnight on the date you set. If you wish to change your reactivation date, follow the same steps you used to suspend your programming. Allow 24 hours for the new date to take effect.
*The temporary programming suspension only applies to the programming fees. You may still have to pay rental and other fees, depending on your contract.