My phone displays "SIM card rejected" or "SIM card unaccepted."
Readjust your SIM card
Check to see if the SIM card is out of alignment. If you have recently dropped, bumped or opened your mobile phone or smartphone, the SIM card may need adjusting. Learn how to insert your SIM card in your phone, or follow the instructions in your user guide. If you purchased your mobile phone or smartphone from Bell, you can visit the phones and accessories page and select your phone model to see your user guide.
Unblock your SIM card
If your PIN code is active and you enter it incorrectly three times, your SIM card will be blocked. You won't be able to use your phone, except for emergency calls. You can unblock your SIM card using a master security code called a PUK.Find out how to unblock your SIM card.
Reconfigure your phone or SIM card
If you've recently changed service providers, either your SIM card or your phone may need reconfiguring. Or, your phone may be locked by your previous service provider.
Replace your SIM card
If you've tried the suggestions in this article and your SIM card is still displaying an error message, your card may be damaged. If so, you will need to replace it.
- I get an error message on my phone that says "SIM card locked"
- How do I activate my mobile phone or my SIM card?
- How to replace a lost mobile phone and/or SIM card
- How to insert and remove the SIM card on my Apple iPad
- How to insert and remove the SIM card on my Samsung Galaxy S III
- How to insert and remove the SIM card on my Samsung Galaxy Note
- How to top up the funds in my prepaid phone account
- How to pay my mobile phone bill?
- How to block or unblock my mobile phone number when making an outgoing call