Freezes are often related to the software on the smartphone rather than a defect with the hardware itself. Here are some ways to troubleshoot the problem yourself.
- Reset your Palm smartphone. Visit the phones and accessories page and select your phone model to see your user guide for instructions on performing a soft reset.
- Ensure you have the latest software update for your Palm smartphone.
- Confirm that there is enough memory available on your Palm smartphone. You may need to consult your user guide for instructions on how to do this.
- Remove any unnecessary applications. For instructions on how to do this, please check your user guide.
- If your Palm smartphone continues to freeze, please contact customer service or visit a product assistance centre