Usually the Mobile Connect software will install automatically the first time you connect your Turbo Stick to your computer. However, if the automatic activation doesn’t work after 15 minutes, you should manually install the software.
- Make sure there is no earlier version, or partially-installed version of Mobile Connect on your computer:
- Uninstall Mobile Connect by going to Start Programs Bell Mobile Connect Uninstall
- Download the Mobile Connect software to your computer from bell.ca/mobileconnect.
- Open Mobile Connect. Under the Tools menu, select Activation Wizard (Windows) or Activation Assistant (Mac).
- Follow the steps and fill in the information to complete your activation. Your Turbo Stick must be programmed with the correct phone number and activated on a Mobile Internet rate plan in order to work.
You'll need the 10-digit phone number associated with your Turbo Stick and your unlock code. You should have been given this information when you bought it. If not, try using the unlock code 111111. If that doesn’t work, please contact customer service at 1 800 667-0123.
Note: if you purchased your Turbo Stick from Bell, enter your 10-digit phone number in the MSID field. An MSID is only required if you are bringing your Turbo Stick to Bell from a different service provider.