To ensure that you’re using the latest version of Mobile Connect software for your Turbo Stick:
- Download and install the latest version by going to bell.ca/mobileconnect.
- Insert your Turbo Stick into your computer.
- The Mobile Connect screen will display the message, Initializing…Please wait.
Once Mobile Connect is loaded, you will see the message, Bell High-Speed Network is available. Click the Connect button to access your Mobile Internet service.
To find out which version of Mobile Connect you are using:
- Windows computers: In Mobile Connect, click Tools > Help > About.
- Mac computers: In the Finder menu of Mobile Connect, click Mobile Connect > About Mobile Connect.