Try each of these solutions in order until the problem is resolved.
- Are any icons visible on the home screen?
To confirm, press the Menu key from the home screen and select Show all.
- Confirm that browsing is set up on your BlackBerry.
To confirm, re-send service books to your smartphone.
- Log in to your BlackBerry Internet Service account and resend your service books to confirm if the problem still exists. (A service book contains information that configures how your BlackBerry smartphone interacts with the BlackBerry Infrastructure. It also turns on specific services for your BlackBerry smartphone.)
- When logged into BIS, select Service Books from the left menu.
- Click the Send Service Book button. Service Books should be delivered within 5 minutes. When this happens, a confirmation welcome email will appear in your inbox.
- Check if the Mobile Browser icon appears on your home screen.
- Does your plan include mobile browsing?
To confirm, log in to My Bell to review your plan details. If you are unsure please contact customer service to add an Internet browsing feature.
- Is the browser installed correctly on your BlackBerry?
To verify if the browser is installed, select Options, Advanced Options, Applications.
If it is not among the applications, install the browser.