If you can’t send email on your smartphone:
- Make sure you’re able to make and receive phone calls. If not, read one of the following articles for help.
- If someone tells you they haven’t received an email you sent, try sending an email to your own email address. If you receive your own message, the issue may be with the other person’s email account. If you don’t receive it, try the following to troubleshoot the problem.
- Confirm that your smartphone is turned on and the wireless network is enabled.
- Confirm that your smartphone is set up to use mail.1xbell.ca for the outgoing (SMTP) mail server. This is the Bell Mobility default SMTP server.
If you need help changing the settings on your smartphone, please consult your user guide. You can download a copy by visiting our device support section and selecting your smartphone from the drop-down lists.
More help and information:
- I’m not able to send email on my BlackBerry smartphone
- I need help to troubleshoot my iPhone
- You can also call us for assistance