Before you begin:
- Make sure Mobile Connect is installed on your computer.
- Make sure you have an Internet connection.
- Disconnect all other devices from the computer (cameras, MP3 players, printers, etc.).
To update the software on a Turbo Stick
- Plug the Turbo Stick into the computer's USB port. It must remain connected throughout the update.
- Mobile Connect will launch automatically. Once it does, select the Tools icon.
- Select Check for Updates.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
In the rare case that the update does not complete successfully:
- Unplug the Turbo Stick.
- Reboot the computer. Do not open any other programs, as they may interfere with the update.
- Plug in the Turbo Stick and try the update again.
Other ways to update your Turbo Stick
If you don't use Mobile Connect, please see these instructions: