To update your Novatel Wireless MiFi 2372, you will need to download and run the installation program on a Windows computer.
Before you begin, disconnect all USB devices from the computer (cameras, MP3 players, printers, etc.).
To update the software on a Novatel Wireless MiFi 2372:
- Download the Novatel Wireless MiFi Update Utility to your computer desktop.
- Once the download is complete, open the zip file (20419312_MUU_MSM7225_Build_5.28_pkg.zip) and extract its contents to the desktop.
- Open the software file (20419312_MUU_MSM7225_Build_5.28_pkg.exe).
- A new window will open with information about the software. Select OK.
- Plug the Novatel Wireless MiFi 2372 into the computer's USB port. It must remain connected until the update completes.
- Select Next.
- A licence agreement will appear. Select Accept to proceed.
- The update will begin. It will take a few minutes to complete. Do not interrupt the process.
- When the update is complete, select Finish.
In the rare case that the update does not complete successfully:
- Unplug the Novatel Wireless MiFi 2372.
- Reboot the computer. Do not open any other programs, as they may interfere with the update.
- Repeat steps 3 through 9 above.
If you're still having problems with the update, please contact us.