- On a PC: Go to the firmware update page, click on the download link and save the zip file to the desktop. Once the download has finished, right-click on the zip file and select Extract All. The extraction wizard will open. Use the wizard to extract the firmware file (w35-006-R13B001.arc) to the desktop.
On a Mac: Go to the firmware update page, click on the download link and save the firmware file (saves as an ARC file, w35-006-R13B001.arc). Once the download has finished, click the magnifying glass in the download window to find the destination folder. Drag the firmware file to the desktop.
- Connect your computer to the Ericsson W35 Turbo Hub using an Ethernet cable.
- The update must be performed using an Ethernet connection. Do not use a Wi-Fi connection, as your Turbo Hub may be damaged if the Wi-Fi connection disconnects during the update due to interference.
- If you have a phone connected to the Turbo Hub, do not make any calls during the update.
- Launch your web browser and type go to "http://192.168.1.1" into the address bar. If you have changed the log in address, use that new address instead.
- Type “user” into the Password field and click Log In. If you have changed the password, use that new password instead.
- On the left side of the page, click on Wireless LAN. Uncheck the box for Enable WLAN and then click Apply.
- On the left side of the page, click on System. Scroll down to Software Update and click Browse. Navigate to and select the firmware file that you saved to your computer in step 1.
- To start the installation, click Update (next to the Browse button). The installation will take several minutes. During this time, the Software Update Progress window will display the progress.
- When the update is complete, the message Software update complete will be displayed. Click Close window.
- Click Restart to restart the Turbo Hub. This will take several minutes to complete.
- On the front panel of the Turbo Hub, the Standby button will show a solid blue light once the unit has been successfully restarted. Log in to the web interface (steps 3 and 4 above).
- On the left side of the page, click on System. The Application Software section should now show CXC 172 7031 R13B (Nov 18 2010).
- On the left side of the page, click on Wireless LAN. Place a check on the box for Enable WLAN and then click Apply.
- On the left side of the page, click Logout.