Use your Samsung smartphone to send and receive email from webmail services (Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo!, etc.), your home email address (Bell Mail, Sympatico, etc.) and Microsoft Exchange.
To add an email account:
- From the home screen, select Applications > Mail.
- Select Email address.
- Enter your email address.
- Select Password.
- Enter your email account password.
- Select Next. Please wait while the account settings are retrieved. If the account settings aren’t found, confirm that your email address and password have been entered correctly. You may be required to enter incoming and outgoing mail server addresses and port numbers. Please contact your email service provider to obtain this information.
- Select Account name and enter a label that will help you identify this mailbox.
- Select Finish setup.
- The email account is now synced with your smartphone and ready to use. To add other email accounts, repeat the steps above.