There are several things you can do to make your MOTOROLA ATRIXTM 4G battery last longer while still getting the most out of your phone:
- After using the phone, press the power key to turn the screen off.
- Select a shorter back light duration to help conserve power when the phone is not in use.
- Lower the display brightness or use the Auto Brightness setting.
- Use the AC adapter to charge your phone whenever possible.
- Toggle Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS on or off as needed. These can be placed on your desktop by selecting an open area of your screen and choosing them individually or using the Android Power Control Widget.
- Ensure applications are closed when not in use.
- Clear all notifications from the notification bar as often as possible.