- Turn Phone ON and enter the Programming Access Code: [*] [#] 6391 [#] or [*] [#] 639 [#] for NAM1.
- Enter Lock Code, acquired from the Service Provider, and Press OK.
- Enter the MDN (Own Number) and Press OK.
- Enter the MIN (Mobile ID Number) and Press OK.
- Enter Home Digital SID and NID, if requested.
- Selecting Save will display a confirmation note, Edit will return to the first menu option and Discard will exit the provisioning session without saving any entered data.
- To complete the Programming process, the handset must be power cycled.