* On the main screen use the track wheel to select the phone icon.
* Press the track wheel to see the phone screen.
* Press the SPACE bar to start a new call. The Enter Phone Number screen opens.
* Press # # and then the 6-digit lock code we provided.
* Press the track wheel.
* The CDMA Service Program Edit Screen appears.
* In the Mobile Directory #, go to the end of the phone number. Click DEL to remove the existing number.
* Enter the 10-digit mobile number (MIN) we assigned when you subscribed.
* Scroll to the bottom of the programming screen. SIP User ID should be 'your email@example.com and SIP PW is the electronic serial number (in hexadecimal form). *Note: the characters must be in upper cases.
* Press the track wheel to see the menu in the top-right corner.
* Select Save. Write Successful. Resetting device will appear briefly and the device initializes.
* Once initialization is complete, confirm that the mobile number is correct. Repeat steps 1 to 2 and check the number shown in the My Number field.