Follow these instructions to set up an unlocked Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc (LT15a) for multimedia messaging (MMS) and web browsing on the Bell Mobility 4G network.
- From the home screen, select Menu > Settings > Wireless & networks > Mobile networks > Access Point Names.
- Press the Menu key and select New APN setting.
- Enter the following settings:
- Name: Bell
- APN: pda.bell.ca
- Proxy: web.wireless.bell.ca
- Port: 80
- MMSC: 5778154 http://mms.bell.ca/mms/wapenc
- MMSC proxy: web.wireless.bell.ca
- MMS port: 80
- MCC: 302
- MNC: 610
- Authentication type:
- APN type:
- Press Menu and select Save.
- Select Bell to connect to the Bell network. Your phone is now ready to use.
Please note that you’ll have to reprogram these settings any time you insert a different SIM card or if you reset the phone.