If you bought your Motorola Backflip from Bell, it is already set up for the Bell Mobility 4G network.
Follow these instructions to manually configure an unlocked Motorola Backflip for multimedia messaging (MMS) and browsing on the Bell Mobility 4G network.
- In the idle mode, press Menu > Settings.
- Select Wireless & networks.
- Select Mobile networks.
- Select Access Point Names.
- Press Menu and enter the following settings:
Username: <not set>
Password: <not set>
Server: <not set>
MMSC proxy: web.wireless.bell.ca
MMS port: 80
Authentication type: <not set>
APN type: <not set>
- Press Menu and Save.
- Select Bell to activate the new settings.
Please note that you will have to reprogram these settings any time you insert a different SIM card or if you reset the phone.