If your phone is compatible with the Bell network, it will provide access to voice and text services. In order to access Internet and multimedia messaging services (MMS), you'll need to set up certain configurations.
Use the following instructions to manually configure an unlocked Apple iPhone for MMS and browser on the Bell Mobility 4G network.
- Follow the instructions in your user guide to install a Bell SIM card into your phone. Visit the Bell Mobility device support page and select your phone model to see your user guide.
- Turn the phone on.
- On the Home screen, tap the Settings icon.
- Tap General.
- Tap Network.
- Tap Cellular Data Network.
- In the Cellular Data box, tap APN and enter: pda2.bell.ca Leave the Username and Password blank.
- Scroll down, and in the MMS box:
- Tap APN and enter: pda2.bell.ca
- Leave the Username and Password blank.
- Tap MMSC and enter: http://mms.bell.ca/mms/wapenc
- Tap MMS Proxy and enter: web.wireless.bell.ca:80
- Leave the MMS Max Message Size and MMS UA Prof URL blank.
- Press the Home button to return to the Home screen.
Please note that you will have to re-enter the above settings any time you insert a different SIM card or if you reset the phone.