Before you begin:
- It is recommended that you back up your Turbo Hub configuration. Refer to the user guide for instructions.
- You must use an Ethernet cable to perform the update; do not use a Wi-Fi connection.
- Once the update has started, do not interrupt the Turbo Hub’s power supply and do not interrupt the web browser.
To update the software on the Turbo Hub:
- Turn on the Turbo Hub and wait for the power indicator to turn solid green.
- Connect the computer to the Turbo Hub using an Ethernet cable.
- Go to http://www.routerlogin.net using a web browser.
- Enter admin for the username and enter your password (the default password is password).
- After logging in, the Turbo Hub will automatically check for updates.
(If this doesn’t happen, click on Router Upgrade in the left menu and then click on the Check button.)
- If an update is available, you’ll be prompted. Click Yes to install the update.
- Once the update has completed, the Turbo Hub will reboot. In the web browser, the Router Status page will appear and show the new firmware version.