Windows 8 devices (all manufacturers)
- Insert the Bell SIM in the tablet
- View a list of available networks by swiping in from the right edge of the screen, tapping Settings and then tapping or clicking the network icon.
- Press and hold or right-click your mobile broadband network, tap or click View connection properties, and then tap or click the Profile tab.
- Enter the access point name (APN) pda.bell.ca.
- You can also select one or both of the following check boxes:
- Connect automatically when this network is in range
- Allow roaming on this network. You might incur extra charges if you allow roaming.
- Tap or click OK.
Windows 7 devices (all manufacturers)
To set up a mobile broadband connection for the first time
- Insert the Bell Mobility SIM card into the device
- Open Connect to a Network by clicking the network icon in the notification area.
- Right-click your mobile broadband network and then click Connect. (without a mouse just “press and hold” the icon)
- If prompted, type the access point name (APN) pda.bell.ca.
- Under Auto-connect, select one of the following options:
- Always connect automatically. You might incur extra charges while roaming.
- Connect automatically except when roaming
- Never connect automatically