If you've gotten a new mobile phone to replace an old one, or if you're using a temporary phone during repairs, you need to transfer your Bell Mobility service to the new phone.
Before you begin, please take note of the following information:
- For a phone with a SIM card (HSPA/3G/LTE): Find the 15-digit IMEI by typing *#06# into the phone, or by removing the battery and viewing the sticker inside the battery slot. If you also have a new SIM card, find the 20-digit number printed on the card.
- For a phone without a SIM card (CDMA): Find the ESN (11-digit numeric code) or MEID (14-digit alphanumeric code) by removing the battery and viewing the sticker inside the battery slot.
Once you have the information at hand, you can transfer your service online:
- Log in to MyBell.
- Click My services.
- Select the mobile phone that you're transferring services from.
- Click the My device tab.
- Under Manage my device, click Transfer service to a new device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the transfer.