If your Bell Mobility phone isn’t working as expected, you can often fix it yourself. Try these basic troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your phone has the latest software. If not, update to the latest version.
- Remove then reinsert the battery for a simple reset.
- If you’re having trouble with an app, close it then restart it.
- If you’re having trouble with the Internet connection, check the data settings. For example, make sure airplane mode is off.
- Check out our device support section for step-by-step troubleshooting and usage tutorials.
Still having issues? Here are your options:
- Contact us if you have questions or require assistance with the repair process.
- Visit an in-store repair location to have your phone inspected and, if needed, repaired by a certified technician the same day or next day
- Visit a product assistance centre to have your phone inspected and, if needed, sent for repair at an authorized service centre.
Whichever option you choose, we will:
- determine if your phone is eligible for the manufacturer's warranty or the Bell Smart/Phone Care extended warranty
- advise of your specific service and repair fees
- provide you with a loaner phone while yours is being repaired
- ensure you can track your repair online at any time
To avoid accidental data loss, be sure to back up your phone prior to repair. Visit our device support section, select your phone and follow the step-by-step tutorial on how to back up your phone.