You can replace your current Prepaid phone in-store or by phone by following these three steps.
1. Choose a replacement phone
Or you can choose to replace your existing phone with one you already have. Check if your phone is compatible.
2. Purchase a SIM card or transfer your existing one
If you are replacing your current CDMA phone with an HSPA or LTE phone you will need to:
- Purchase and activate a new SIM card
If you are replacing your current HSPA or LTE phone with another HSPA or LTE phone, you will need to:
- Transfer the SIM card from your current phone to the new one, if it’s compatible
- Purchase a compatible SIM card
3. Transfer your phone number and Prepaid account balance
Visit a Bell Mobility authorized dealer or call 1 888 4Mobile to update your account with the IMEI number of your new phone. This lets you keep your existing phone number and Prepaid account balance and enables Bell Mobility to inform you of important software updates in future.