1. Is this the first time you’ve used Message Centre or Message Centre Express?
The first time you access Message Centre or Message Centre Express, you must use the temporary password provided by the dealer or customer service representative, followed by the # key.
More about setting up your Message Centre mailbox
More about setting up your Message Centre Express mailbox
2. Are you using the correct password?
Make sure that the password contains 4 to 15 digits and does not begin with a 0.
3. Reset your voicemail password
You can reset your voicemail password on your mobile phone or on your computer at no charge.
On your mobile phone or smartphone:
- Go to mselfserve.ca using the mobile browser. Or, launch the Bell Self serve app.
- Select More.
- Select Voicemail password.
- Select Reset my password.
On your computer:
- Log in to My Bell.
- Click My services at the top of the page. If applicable, select your mobile phone.
- Click the My plan & features tab.
- Scroll down to Manage feature settings. Click Change for the Message Centre feature.
- Click Reset now.
If you are still having issues accessing your voicemail, please contact us. Have your troubleshooting documentation and your account information on hand.
Note: a charge will apply if you have customer service reset your password for you.