For set up and troubleshooting related to smartphone web browsers, you can consult the following articles:
- How to set up and use my iPhone
- I’m having trouble accessing the Internet on my BlackBerry smartphone
- How to set up BlackBerry Internet Service
- I’m having trouble with the Web browser on my Windows Mobile smartphone
- I’m having trouble with the Web browser on my Palm OS smartphone
Don’t see your device? Get user guides and articles on our Smartphones, phones and Mobile Internet page. Just choose your smartphone manufacturer and model from the drop down and press Update.
If your problem still hasn’t been solved, please contact Bell Mobility at 1 877 328-2123 for assistance.
Have your account information on hand when calling, plus a description of your problem and the troubleshooting steps you have already tried.