Changing your voicemail password
- Access your voice mailbox.
- Press 4 for Personal options.
- Press 2 for Administrative options.
- Press 1 to Establish or change your password.
- Enter a new password. It should be four to 10 digits long, and cannot begin with zero.
Good to know
- Avoid passwords that are too simple, such as 1234 or the last four digits of your cell phone number.
- Regularly change your password to prevent unauthorized access to your voicemail. Do not disclose your password to anyone.
Resetting your voicemail password
If you lose or forget your voicemail password, you can reset it on your mobile phone or computer at no charge.
If there are still problems with your password, you can contact us to reset it (charges apply).