The first time you use Message Centre, you’ll be asked to set up your voicemail mailbox.
- Access your voicemail mailbox by pressing and holding the 1 key on your mobile phone.
- Follow the prompts to record your name.
- Choose your greeting:
- Press 1 to use the standard greeting
- Press 2 to record a personal greeting.
- Press 1 to turn skip password on.
- Press 2 to turn skip password off and set up a password.
- For security purposes, it is recommended that you create a personal password and enter it each time you access your voicemail (i.e., turn off the “skip password” option).
- Avoid passwords that are too simple, such as 1234 or the last four digits of your mobile phone number.
- To access your voicemail from a different phone, such as your home phone, you’ll need to set up a password.