You can set up your smartphone to send and receive email from services such as Gmail, Hotmail, Windows Live Mail and Yahoo! Mail.
Detailed email setup instructions are provided in your device user guide. You can download PDF user guides from our device support section; select your device from the dropdowns and click Update.
During the setup, you will be asked to enter email account information such as:
- Email address
- Username - it may differ from the email address
- Incoming mail server - it often starts with pop or mail e.g. pop.example.com or mail.example.com
- Outgoing mail server - it often starts with smtp or mail e.g. smtp.example.com or mail.example.com
- Port number - it often will be a three-digit number
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) security settings - if SSL is required, also note the required port numbers
You can find the required information for some webmail services at the following links:
If you use an email service not listed above, contact your email service provider for the required information.
You can also consult our support articles for setting up email on: