Fab Five and Fab Ten from Bell give you unlimited talk and text with your most fab friends.
Fab numbers can be mobile or landline numbers from any carrier. You get unlimited incoming and outgoing calls and text messages with the numbers on your Fab list.
If you have nationwide Fab Five/Fab Ten, your Fab numbers can include phone numbers from across Canada. The local Fab Five/Fab Ten feature only covers numbers within your local calling area.
You can change your Fab Five/Fab Ten list at no charge once per billing period, using the following Self Serve options.
On your mobile phone or smartphone:
- Go to mselfserve.ca or launch the Bell Self serve app.
- Select My Fab from the home screen.
- Select the contact you want to edit, or select Edit my Fab contacts.
- Make your changes and select Save.
On your computer:
- Log in to My Bell.
- If you have multiple Bell services, click View details for your Mobility service.
- Click Change my unlimited contacts.
- Make your changes and click Confirm.
The changes will take effect immediately.Log in to My Bell