As a Bell business customer, you can manage Push-to-talk (PTT) contacts, lists and groups for your organization with the Corporate Administrator Tool (CAT) . It’s quick and easy, and updates are automatically pushed to your Push-to-talk devices.
To access the CAT:
- Go to the Bell Business Portal at www.interaction.bell.ca.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Once you’ve signed in, you will see several links on the right side of the page. Click PTT to access the Corporate Administrator Tool for Push-to-talk service.
- Using the Corporate Administrator Tool, you can:
- When you’re finished with your changes, close the tool by clicking Exit in the top-right corner of the page.
Don’t know your login information?
If you don’t know your Bell Business Portal login, please contact a Corporate Client Care representative at at 1 800 667-0123.
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (ET) with 24/7 technical support available