To access the Music Store press the menu key and select the Music icon.
Get the Full Track Music subscription
- Once in the Music Store, click Full Track Music Unlimited
- Review the terms conditions and select Accept and Subscribe Now to subscribe
- You will receive a confirmation
- Click Done to return to the Music Store
- When in the Music store, choose a category or use the Search menu
- Choose a song or enter in your search
- If you don't have a subscription, you will have the options to Preview or Buy the song (buy it either as a single track or as part of a bundle). If you DO have a subscription but decide you want to own it instead of adding it to your subscription, click the Menu and select Buy. This will give you the options to buy the track as a single or as part of a bundle.
- Accept and download
- Play your song or add it to a playlist
- To continue shopping, click Back.
Add a song to a playlist
- Choose the Player tab
- Select All my Music
- Select Menu
- Select Add to Playlist
- Select the playlist you want to add the song to or New Playlist to create a new playlist
Play a song
- Press the Menu key, select Music
- From the Music Player choose All My Music or one of your Playlists
- Select your song and enjoy!
Features and service available within Bell Mobility coverage areas where technology exists. Taxes and roaming not included. Available on select handsets. Images ® Warner Music Canada Co. Offer/prices subject to change/cancellation without notice.
Full Track Music subscription includes unlimited music downloads (some premium content may be excluded) and is only available for your mobile phone. Clients must remain a subscriber subscribed to listen to downloaded songs.
If you do not subscribe to the Data - 50 MB feature, network usage charges apply at $0.05 per KB. It is recommended that you subscribe to the Data - 50 MB feature if using the Full Track Music service if you plan on downloading more than 4 songs per month.
(1)PC download will expire if not downloaded within 90 days of purchase. Minimum system requirements for PC download - any personal computer running either Windows XP with Windows Media Player Version 10 or Windows 2000 with Media Player Version 9, not compatible with MAC computers.