Make sure you forwarded your calls to the right number by re-activating Call Forwarding..
The steps for turning on Call Forwarding are different depending on which Bell Mobility network your phone or smartphone uses.
Do you know which network your device uses?
- Don't know
- Go to the Call Settings menu from the main menu of your phone. Select Call Forwarding.
- Select the type of call you’d like to forward. For example, you can forward all voice calls or only calls that you don't answer.
- Follow the prompts to activate including entering the forwarding destination number. Remember that if this is a long distance call, you'll be billed the long distance fees.
- Once Call Forwarding is activated, you'll receive a free text message on your phone to confirm that the activation is complete.
- Dial *72# from your mobile phone
- Enter the 11-digit number that you would like your calls forwarded to (1 + area code + number).
- Press SEND
- You’ll hear a tone to confirm that the feature has been turned on.
If you require further assistance, please contact customer service.
Note: If your account is temporarily suspended, you will not be able to forward or to receive calls. To check the status of your account, please contact us.