You may be able to bring your mobile phone or smartphone to Bell. Assuming you're in a position to move to Bell, there are two things you'll need to ensure:
- Your device must be compatible - it must be HSPA (or UMTS) and 850 MHz and 1900 MHz compatible.
See if your device is compatible.
- If your device is currently locked, it needs to be unlocked.
Once you've purchased a Bell SIM card:
- Insert your SIM card into your mobile phone or smartphone.
- Activate your service online. Follow the instructions to pick the plan and features that work best for you.
- If you use your phone for web browsing or multimedia messaging (picture and video messaging), you’ll also need to configure the browser and messaging settings.
If your device is not compatible, check out the latest selection of Bell mobile phones and smartphones.