If you’ve lost or forgotten your email password, choose one of the options below and follow the steps to change it.
Option 1: Reset your password through MyBell
- Log in to MyBell (bell.ca) using your MyBell username and password.
- On the MyBell homepage, under the My Services section, click View details.
- Click on My package and features.
- Click on Change next to Email address.
- Click on Change email password.
- Choose a new password and click Save.
Option 2: Reset your password through Bell Mail
- Open the Bell Mail password reset page.
- Enter your email address.
- Type in the characters shown in the security picture.
- Click Continue.
- To reset your password:
Answer your secret question
Send yourself a password reset email (if you provided an alternate email address)
- Follow the on-screen steps for resetting your password.
Tips for creating a strong Bell Mail password
- Make it at least eight characters long.
- Don’t use your username, real name, or company name.
- Don’t use complete words.
- Make it significantly different from previous passwords and don’t use the same password for all of your accounts.
- Include a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and symbols (such as !, #, *).
If you still need assistance, you can contact us.